Example

ALL THE BEST

Friday, December 22, 2017

AP TEST Syllabus

AP TET Syllabus 2018 For Paper 1 & Paper 2 PDF Download – Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus

Paper I (for Classes I to V)
 No. of No. Multiple Choice Questions – 150
 Duration of examination: 2½ hours.
 PAPER-I Syllabus – Structure and Content
 1. Child Development and Pedagogy Marks: 30) 
2. Language I (Marks: 30)
 3. Language II (English) (Marks: 30)
 4. Mathematics (Marks: 30) 
5. Environmental Studies (Marks: 30)


Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)
No of MCQs – 150
 Duration of examination: 2 1/2 hours
 PAPER-II Syllabus – Structure and Content 
1. Child Development and Pedagogy (Marks: 30)
 2. Language I (Marks: 30) 
3. Language II (English) (Marks: 30) 
4. (a) For Mathematics & Science Teachers: (Marks: 60) 
(b) For Social Studies Teacher 
(c) For any other Teacher – Either

Download APTET Syllabus PAPER-I AND PAPER-II PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment